1. Where is Manzanita Lab located?
2. How may I contact Manzanita Lab?
3. What are Manzanita Lab's handling charges?
4. Does Manzanita Lab ship to international destinations?
5. How quickly will my order be shipped?
6. Does Manzanita Lab charge sales tax?
7. What is Manzanita Lab's return policy?
8. What is Manzanita Lab's guarantee?
9. I get an "error on page" message from my browser when viewing some catalog pages.
10. Some pages display with poor formatting.
2. We may be contacted via telephone at (520) 444-9298 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our "snail-mail" address is: Manzanita Lab, 7959 N. Thornydale Road, #90701, Tucson, AZ 85741.
3. We charge a $3.00 nominal handling charge per package. Some larger items which require special packaging will be a few dollars higher. We will include multiple purchases within one package to save the buyer money.
4. Yes, Manzanita Lab will ship to international destinations using USPS or UPS as shipping agencies. Some countries may charge duties or other fees, these are the responsibility of the buyer. Due lack of control with international shipping, international customers assume all responsibility for safe arrival of their order. Manzanita Lab will ship as the customer directs but will not refund lost international packages.
7. Our return policy is simple. The buyer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We will accept returns for any reason, or no reason at all. If the buyer is not satisfied with his or her purchase, we will refund the purchase price.